We would like to invite suitable applications for TWO Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) at Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) for an internationally-funded research project titled “Transforming 21st Century Teaching and Learning of STEM in Malaysia through Creative Play and Gamification towards Education 4.0”.
Candidates must have: -
1) possess at least a BSc. or B.Ed. in STEM-based disciplines, Curriculum & Instruction, Social Sciences, Humanities (or similar or related disciplines) degree with minimum CGPA of 3.0.
2) willing to pursue a Master's Degree
3) hold a Malaysian citizenship
4) high proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English (written and spoken)
5) able to work with minimum supervision, hardworking, self-motivated, diligent and willing to learn new knowledge and has a passion toward research
6) strong interest in conducting research and training
Duration: 24 months
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview on the 20th of March 2020.
Successful applicants will start immediately on the 1st of April 2020.