To Friday 06 October 2017 - 05:00pm
STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR
SEMESTER 1, 2017/2018
- All students are required to go through Semester Registration for Semester 1, 2017/2018.
- Below are the relevant information and procedures for your attention:
- You are reminded to update your details at ePelajar,
- Kindly inform us if you have been offered a scholarship by sending a verified copy of the offer letter. We shall then provide you with your reference number for you to activate your registration status;
- For self-sponsored student, your reference number will be provided to you once semester fees are paid in full.
- Semester/Student registration will be from 4 September 2017 – 8 September 2017 via online:
- Penalty of RM200.00 will be imposed for student registration from 11 September 2017 – 6 October 2017. Payment to be made as follows: -
- Coursework students- UNIMAS Holdings Sdn.Bhd
(RHB A/C: 21112800001803);
- Research students - Student Finance Unit, UNIMAS;
- MPH & DrPH - Students Finance Unit, UNIMAS
- Please submit proof of payment to Centre for Graduate Studies for further action.
Centre for Graduate Studies’ Office will be CLOSED during WEEKEND and PUBLIC HOLIDAY
Upon registration, please use:
- Student Matric number for username
- Student single ID for password
How to setup your single ID?
Please visit https://theuniversity.unimas.my/login
- Click Forgot your password;
- Login to your personal email. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder to get the temporary password;
- Please activate your temporary password via https://theuniversity.unimas.my/login. You must complete the account activation process before you can login to any application for student services;
- Key in Student Matric Number/Temporary Pasword/Current Password. Click Login; and
- Reset your password.
COURSE REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS -
SEMESTER 1, 2017/2018 (COURSEWORK & RESEARCH STUDENTS)
Please take note that the Research student is compulsory to register online for Research Methodology course starting Semester, 2017/2018-1.
** Adding and/or dropping of courses during the penalty period can only be done by the Centre for Graduate Studies office. Please submit your receipt of penalty payment for further action.